Meet.....


Kaya!! Kaya is the newest AG girl we've added to the doll family :0)
I love her unique face mold and her long, pretty black braids.
Enjoy the photos I took on vacation! ( which if you're wondering, was why I kind of disappeared the last week)
++++++++++++++++++++


Then she fell over.....












Comment your favorite photo below! 

I'll have Kaya's profile up soon on the "My American Girls" page. 

I'm trying to do a photoshoot or at least take a photo of the girls everyday. So expect maaannnyy shoots soon :0) I'm also trying to take at least one photo everyday for a year, of anything.

I can't believe that school starts again today! Anybody else wishing it was Christmas again? 
Happy New Year again guys!,
Zoe

Comments

  1. Ahhh congrats on Kaya!! I love these pictures Zoë! Kaya looks adorable.
    I'm excited to see more pictures of her!=)
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting Kaya!!! She is sooo pretty and the photos you took of her are gorgeous!
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! I was wondering something. Does she have a bitty twins face mold?
    That wasn't falling over- that was becoming one with the earth. : D
    I cant wait to see more photoshoots!

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't possibly pick a favorite photo! They are all perfect. xD Congrats on Kaya! She is a great addition to your collection! I can't wait to see more with her in the future! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love kaya!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on Kaya!!! She (and these pictures) are just gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see her profile, and more photo shoots! <3
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new doll! Kaya is a great one. :) I love the photos, I don't think I could pick one favorite. The landscape pictures are just stunning! My favorite picture of Kaya would probably be the eighth one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts