The Snow Glows White


'Ello all! Happy MLK day! 
Before the snow melted our backyard was cloaked in a thick layer of gorgeous snow. It also resulted in a snow day for us! Here is the result of that snow day.
( The lyric Photoshoot idea was Adi's  )
Song: "Let it Go"
Enjoy ;0)

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight.

 
                                                          Not a footprint to be seen.

                                                  A kingdom of isolation and it looks like
I'm the queen.

                                           The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.

                                                              Couldn't keep it in, 
                                                            Heaven knows I tried.

                                                   Don't let them in, don't let the, see

                                                 Be the good girl you always have to be.

                                                Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know

                                                              Well know they know

                                                                         Let it go!  

                                                                       Let it go!

                                                          Can't hold it back anymore

                                                                        Let it go!

                                                                        Let it go!

                                                                        Turn away 

                                                              And slam the door!

                                                                     I don't care

                                                            What they're going to say

                                                             Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway.

- Zoë

Comments

  1. OMIGOSH! THIS IS PERFECTION! AHHH! THESE PHOTOS ARE SO STUNNING!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH MINT!!
      You're so sweet!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. Zoë this is absolutely stunning! You're such an amazing photographer!!! ♥

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small. And the fears that once controled me can't get to me at all... XD love frozen!
    Your pictures are amazing!

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through. No right no wrong no rules for me, I'm free! So do I! Can't get that song out of my head :0)
      Thanks!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  4. WOW!!! These are gorgeous! Just stunning! By far the best Elsa photoshoot I've seen! I love her dress are hair! Sooo pretty! :D
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much Kaitlyn! That means so much to me :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
  5. Wow! She's gorgeous! I love her hairstyle! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I nominated you for an award on my blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts