OOTW contest! (Finally)


Here's my OOTW contest entry for The Dolls of Sweet Nokia Street's Contest

For this OOTW I experimented with night photography and taking photos with studio light thingys.









Here's a behind the scenes photo of my cat ;0)


 I also went outside.














Sweater: An American Girl Christmas outfit ( I forget which)
Pants: From "Janie Jumps" at Etsy ( I know, I'm using these pants in a lot of shoots lately)
Boots: I don't know ;o)
Flowers: Micheals

Hope you like my entry!
~ Zoe

Comments

  1. What an awesome photoshoot! i love your entry! I just found ur blog and your photography is so good!! Bravo! :D
    -Lydia from AGfernfriends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'll check out your blog :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. Wow!
    Brooke looks gorgeous! How did you do her hair? I'm guessing two small rope braids and a fishtail on the other side? I can't really see.
    Your photos are so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did two rope braids on one side of her head and then I did two fishtails and one regular braid on the other side. Then I put her hair in a pony tail and braided a piece of ribbon into her hair.
      Thanks!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  3. These photos are just stunning Zoë!!^_^ So amazing.
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! These are gorgeous Zoë! I loved looking at them and her outfit is really cute! You are an amazing photographer! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures! Amazing!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts