+ Hello 2017 +





Hi guys! Happy New Year! I also hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah if   you celebrated. I'm actually still on break right now but I start school on Monday and I'm trying not to think about it :0P  We visited family in Florida for part of break and it was so warm! Now we're back and it's 15 degrees. 
Anyways, I was given Lea for Christmas and I took her with me. She is such a pretty doll. I'm still not sure what I'm going to name her. I also made an Instagram account (though it took a few tries to get it working properly). 
What  do you think of Gaby? I think she's really cute but I wish she was at least a little different from MAG #46. Ok enough talk (err...writing) here are some photos I took while I was down there.

+++++++++++++






~ Zoe 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts