Last Photo Shoot of the Year!

'Ello guys! Can you believe today is the last day of 2014? (And that Grace Thomas is avalible tomorrow?)

I haven't really been able to post the last few days Because of the really weak wi-fi signal at the house we are staying for vacation. But I have many, many photoshoots on the way and a new addition to the doll family ( try to guess who she is!) :0) 

So this photoshoot is actally Christmas themed. I was uploading my pictures to my computer and relized that this little shoot I did a week or so ago and never made it on here.









I may have another post up in an hour or so because I'm staying up until midnight tonight!!

We also have made some blog goals for the new year :0)

- Post freqently ( This is a big one for us)
- Take a photo every day for a whole year 
- Start a series 
- Do more photostories instead of just shoots
- Improve our photography skills 
- Gain at least 15 more followers 
- Change our blog layout
- Comment more often!! 

See you in 2015!

Bonne année!, ( Happy New Year in French)

Zoë and the girls

Comments

  1. Is you new addition Isabelle?
    I LOVE kanani's hair!
    IM WATCHING YOU COMPLETE THOSE GOALS, ZOE! Hahahah no. I will forget in 5 minutes. ; )
    Happy new year
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actally she isn't, but my sister got her for Christmas so I get to * borrow* her for photoshoots :0)
      Want to know a secret about Kanani's hair? I actally cut it about 2 inches awhile back because of extreme frizz. I know. Buy it does make it a lot easier to manage.
      Lol!! You remind me!! I hope I can actally finish them!
      Happy New Year!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. The photos are just sooo stunning! Kanani looks adorable and I love her hair! You should do a tutorial on it! You are one of the best photographers I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Her hair is actally just a fishtail braid and two side buns. That's a really good idea! I think I'll make one in the next week or two!
      Awww thanks! You don't know how much that means to me :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
  3. Wow! Kanani looks gorgeous!! I just love the Christmas tree bokeh! Happy New Year!! ♥

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos. You make me want Kanani with a fierce passion. *sigh* Time to go stalk ebay again. xD
    I hope you had a wonderful New Year, dear. <3
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so amazing Zoë!! That first picture is just...UGH. TO AMAZING OKAY?XD
    Happy New Year! Hope your 2015 is a wonderful year for you!♥
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so amazing Zoë!! I wish you the best in 2015! ♥
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts