Saige Overload

'Ello everyone! Sorry for my lack of posts. I was going to post this on Wensday, but this week was one of the most homework filled weeks yet and I had a choir concert. 
Anyways, on Thanksgiving I got slightly bored waiting for my relatives to arrive so I did a little photoshoot with Saige. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out :0)
(Any one notice how much camera time Saige has been getting lately?)






Yay! I finally found Saige's glasses which I've been looking for since last summer!!


You can see all that green we have left. No snow in sight!












Then I took her outside because it was snowing. Sadly though it didn't really stick, but it still looked pretty from outside the window.

I'm soooo excited for Christmas!! Prepare for an overload of Christmas themed shoots. I also have a few regular themed shoots that I did last week that will make it on here too.
 I want to do a different type of post from my normal, not nessasarily Christmas themed :0)
Maybe a series is in order!!

In some other news. I've been thinking of renaming Rebbecca. Since I kind of customized her I was thinking that she might like a new name. What do you guys think of Piper? If you have any other ideas comment below.

I'm also in the process of making a new header which will Hopfully be up some time soon.

Joyeux noël!(Merry Christmas in French)
Zoë and the girls

Comments

  1. Saige looks so pretty! Her glasses are adorable!!!!!!!!! Thats great that you found them! =D I'm looking forward to your Christmas posts (and normal ones as well ;) )

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are stunning Zoë!! Saige looks so cute! And Yeah for Christmas photoshoot overload!!xD
    ~Ry<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! I love the 3rd one; Saige is just beautiful. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaaaay! saige saige saige saige!
    I love sage. can u tell? I have this problem where I don't want dolls until after they're retired.
    Her hair looks so awesome in that bun.
    Im glad you found her glasses. Isn't that an awesome feeling when you find something you've been looking for?
    Gwynnefar

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, Zoë.<3 Saige looks so cute.^_^
    Yes, Piper is a good name for Rebecca!
    I can't for more posts!
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Zoe!!! These are just sooo gorgeous! Saige looks adorable and I love her hair and outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts