Piper And the Tightrope Walk

Hello peoples! It's Piper here. It got a bit warmer outside so I decided to hang out outside for a bit. 'Course Zoë went out with me and snapped some pictures for you guys. 



I found this cool little brick pile. There were some interesting leaves to look at over there too.


Then I got up on the pile and did my best balancing walk across.

Almost fell off a few times!






I sat down and closed my eyes for a bit after that exhausting tight-rope walk.




All smiles!, 
Piper
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I'm back! Here's a picture of a macron I ate for your enjoyment :0)


I'm shooting a photo story of Christmas tree decorating this weekend so watch out for that. Apparently only 13 days left until Christmas!! Can you believe it? 

So I've finally thought of an idea for a series. It won't start until late spring or early summer, but it will happen! A synopsis for that will be up eventually.

Bo Nadal!, ( Merry Christmas in Galician)
Zoë and Piper🎄

Comments

  1. I love that dress Piper is wearing. Where did you get it? Really pretty shoot, by the way. :)
    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I got her dress at a doll store for AG dolls. I'm not sure what it's called but I have found the store website again, I just forget what it's called.
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. I love the dress and that this photoshoot's background is bricks! I just like bricks for some reason.
    I nominated You for the Darling Doll Blog Award!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty photoshoot wow, and love the dress!! ^__^

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey!!
      I think the dress looks good on her too :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
  4. The pictures are really good, and I looove the dress she is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've gotten lots of questions on her dress, I'll look at the tag later for you if you'd like :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos! Piper's hair looks gorgeous.

    Lulu @ thedollmag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :0)
      Piper acatally has really dry hair and when I took it out of the braids she had in her hair for awhile her hair went POOF! I think I like the sweetly messy and carefree look though.
      - Zoë
      - Zoë

      Delete
  6. I really love these photos!! I also really like Piper's dress and shoes; they're adorable!! We nominated you for an award Zoe!
    http://smalltownamericangirlz.blogspot.com/2014/12/you-are-amazing-and-so-is-your-blog.html
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me!
      Piper says thanks about the dress and says she picked it out herself to wear.....
      Thanks again!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  7. Aww! Piper is sooo adorable! I love her freckles and her dress is so cute! Stunning photography! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts