We've Been Booed!

Hi all! I'm sorry I haven't been on here quite that much. I was in a play and the last week or so I've been required to be at practice every day this week from 3-6:30 BUT, tomorrow is the last day for the show so I'll be on here much more often because I'll be able to do some photography before it gets dark!! Anyway, voila!
------------------------------------------------------------
It's Rebbecca! A few nights ago I heard the doorbell ring. I rushed to the door to see if it was my costume. When I walked outside a small, black bucket sat on the porch step. Coconut scampered outside to see what was going on.

I pulled a little card stuck in with some yummy candy and gum and sat down. 

The back of the card explained that I can eat all the candy, but then I should re-fill the bucket with other candies and treats and then deliever the candy, bucket and notecard to a neighbors house.
There was some Smarties.
And my favorite candy, Starbursts! There was also some spearmint gum.
Everything I put in the bucket.

Hi!
The finished product!
I rang the doorbell at a new family's house, who just moved into the neighborhood. I knew they had a girl that was about my age.


 I quickly waved to her then walked back to my house.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for some random pics!






The funny thing is, this actally happened to me.... :0)

So, what are something's that you guys are doing for Halloween? I know that not all of you guys dress up for Halloween. If not, what are some things you do during fall? 
Aντίο!  (Goodbye in Greek.)
= Zoë and Rebbecca =


Comments

  1. First off, Rebbecca's freckles. ADORABLE. Oh my gosh. So stinkin' cute.
    *ahem* Second thing; I love this post. Super cute pictures, and a neat idea. =)
    For Halloween, I'm that person who prefers handing out candy rather than collecting it. I'm not really dressing up, but I'll be wearing black and have a little cat tail and headband w/ ears. xD
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why Thank you Adi :0) I thought Rebbecca looked a bit blah. (She had dried out hair and shiny spots on her face.)
      I hope some people get the idea of starting this in their neighborhood :0)
      Yeah, after I go around to some houses and collect my share of treats, I stand on the door step and toss giant handfuls of candy out to people.
      Your "costume" sounds really cute!! My costume is very crazy. (In a good way) It's a pink feather witch costume that sheads a trail of pink feahers behind me.
      - Zoë

      Delete
    2. No problem! She looks adorable; I kind of want to add freckles to Finley but I don't know... I'm afraid I'd mess it up. xD
      It'd be such a cute thing to do! I'd love to do boo baskets next year but not many people where I live celebrate Halloween. :P
      Haha, that's awesome! Sounds like something I would do!
      Aww thanks. It's just something simply so I can be festive. xD
      Oh, your costume sounds gorgeous. I always love costumes with feathers.
      ~Adi

      Delete
  2. How cute! I always have fun with my brothers "booing" my neighbors ;) and Rebbecca's freckles are TOO CUTE MAN!!! Like Adi up there, I'm usually the one who hands out the candy, but I *do* like to do little things, like this week I'm dip dying my hair red for Halloween =) that's kinda the extent of my "dressing up" xD

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie! I think they look cute on her too! I was slightly nervous since they are permanent, but I've learned since I did Embers freckles to blot them out. I'm the crazy one trying to get to every house before they run out of candy.... Yeah... Then I don't eat any of it afterwards... :0) I also might wear black and orange some time this week or maybe a spider ring or something like that. That sounds SO awesome!! I tried to dip-dye my hair with my friend this summer (last summer, I don't know how you would say it) My hair didn't dye at all, while my friends hair was a very vibrant shade of red for a few weeks.
      Thanks
      - Zoë
      (Whew, I'm talkative today!)

      Delete
  3. OMG! That's sooooo cute! What a great idea! I LOVE Rebecca's freckles! So stinking adorable!!! I have never gotten "bood" (probably because I live out in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors for miles besides my grumpy grandparents! ;) )! It sounds like so much fun! :D I have no idea if I'm going trick-or-treating! I hope not because I'm so tall, I have no possibilities for a costume plus I'd feel dumb if I went because I'm 16 and really tall, which makes it worse! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoë! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award at my blog! =)
    http://www.agintheshire.blogspot.com/2014/10/blogger-recognition-award.html
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts