Late AGPC!!


Hi ya guys! So first of all, do you like the new Backround? I think it looks okay for now. I also finally added some of your guys buttons! if your button isnt up, it will be eventally so dont worry :o)
So Im really sorry im past the deadline, but here is my AGPC entry.




In this picture Samantha, Rebbecca, and Ember are making muffins. They are making a mess, but eh, they are having fun so its ok.

Anyway, Sorry I haven't been on here that much, I had some issues with my camera. Then I realized I just had it in a strange setting :0) I am going to do a photo shoot outside tomorrow so, I'll have that up in a few days.

Au Revoir!,
Zoë

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! I live this! It is so realistic and adorable! It's ok! ;) Yay! I can't wait for the shoot! Also, thanks for adding my button.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mint! I tried to model it after myself a bit, now you know I get flour everywhere when I cook ;0) Your Welcome! Your button is pretty awesome.
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. Great picture! And thank you for adding my button! I'll add yours on mine today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Your welcome! It looks really cute.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picture! Will you vote for me? I'll vote for you!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooooo cute! I love it!!! I voted for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love the new background!! Your photo is so cute!! I voted for you in the AGPC!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, Shabby Chic blog backrounds has some cute ones! I voted for you too :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
  7. Love the flowers for your background! Oh... I love baking, your photo is really cute!
    Ginny has already voted for you, but if I could I would vote for you a second time.
    **June**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh never mind I just voted for you! :D
      **June**

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I know, isn't it fun? I really want to try to make french macaroons. Thanks for voting for me! I voted for you guys.
      - Zoë

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts