Sweater Days

Hiya guys! Long time no see! I have many ideas for the next month I've been working on but none of them have made their way on here yet. I thought Kanani looked particularly cute with her pink sweater and her loose hair so I took her outside for a photo shoot.




 
 







 

 
 

So you may have notice the heart-shaped bokeh in the background . I made this cool lens cover thingy from this tutorial on Click It Up A Notch. You can change the shape of your bokeh!
 
I'm working on a  Halloween post. Let's just say pumpkin goop will be everywhere :0)

Adiaŭ!, (Goodbye in Esperanto.)
Zoë

Comments

  1. Oooooooh! Those are super pretty! I love the ones by the flowers, and the ones where she is laying down! You are an amazing photographer! The heart bokeh is soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :0) It was really nice out that day. I like those too. I know, I love that idea! I want to try it with some other shapes too.
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. The heart shaped bokeh is just beautiful, and these pictures of Kanani are gorgeous. Just beautiful. Your photography is stunning. :)
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kanani is quite photogenic. (She made sure I added this to the comment.) Thank you so much!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  3. Wow! These photos are breathtaking! You have such talent with the camera! That heart shaped bokeh is so cool! I really like the way it looks! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you sooo much Mint! You are so nice. I think it looks pretty cool too and I want to try it with different shapes. Thanks again :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
  4. These photos are gorgeous!!! And the heart bokeh...ahh, so cute!!!!!!!!! Did you add freckles to Kanani?

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I added freckles to Kanani awhile ago with watercolor a, but I've only shown them on here a few times. They are cool because you can just take a washcloth and erase them whenever you want to :0) I like the heart Bokeh too. I think it's interesting how it makes your Bokeh look like hearts! Thanks again.
      - Zoë

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts