Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween guys! Are you guys excited for Halloween? I'm excited :0) My costume consists of a neon pink-feathered dress and black tulle. What are you guys wearing? 
Anyways, comment down below about any ideas for future posts.
+++++++++++++++++++++
Chrissa is wearing a princess costume.

Dakota is wearing a black cat costume. 




Kanani is wearing a witch costume. 

Saige is wearing a riding outfit.

Brooke is wearing an Ana inspired outfit.
So are you guys going trick-or-treating for Halloween or handing out candy? Are you staying in your neighbor or going to a friend's? I've heard it's supposed to snow where I live!!

Thanks Adi for nominating me for the "Blogger Recoginition Award"! I will hopefully have that up within a few days-ish

Do widzenia! (Goodbye in Polish.)
Zoë

Comments

  1. Aww all the girls looks so cute!
    I'm just handing out candy and celebrating moi birthday. ^-^
    Your costume sounds amazing!! =)
    And goodie, can't wait to see your post for the award!
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adi :0)
      Happy birthday by the way! Have a great day!
      Yeah, I left a trail of feathers every where...
      I hope it it will up soon, it may take a bit to type :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. I love all their costumes, Chrissa's is soooooooooo pretty!!!!!! I'm going over to my friend's house and trick-or-treating (despite not planning to; they only told me this afternoon xD); I'm going as a robber because I lack creativity xP congrats on the award! ♥

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci! I got her dress from Clarisse's Closet, it really well made and I would recommend it.
      Your costume sounds really fun!
      Thanks!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  3. Their costumes are adorable!! I think I like Chrissa's best :) I am handing out candy :) By the way Zoe, we nominated you for an award on our blog, congrats!
    http://smalltownamericangirlz.blogspot.com/2014/10/blogger-recognition-award-and-famous.html
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :0) I like Chrissa's costume too, Clarisse's Closet has some really adorable clothes. (Where I got the dress)
      Thank you sooo much for nominating me!!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  4. Their costumes are adorable!!!! I think the Ana inspired outfit is really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! Saige's dress makes a good Ana dress. I just took the pink cape off of a Pumpkin, braided her hair and added some boots.
      - Zoë

      Delete
  5. Very cute costumes! I tagged you! http://pictureperfectagblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/grateful-blogger-tag.html
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh, love the costumes!! :)

    By the way, I moved my blog again, but this time I used blogger! Would you mind checking it out and maybe following? Thanks Zoë =)
    (Just click on my name to visit it.)

    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those costumes are so cute! Your dolls look adorable. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts