AGPC!!

So at 2 hours before my photo is due for the AGPC contest I finally post it! The pic is also a hint of my big photostory/shoot that I'm making.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Theme- Back to School

Doll - Chrissa

The Story - Chrissa and Brooke are talking about an new teacher and walking back home after a September day at school. Chrissa wears an Our Generation outfit and shoes from the AG Striped Hoodie Outfit.
Brooke wears GOTY 2008 Chrissa's meet dress and shoes, and a beret from the AG Pretty and Plaid outfit.

The pics are unedited. Happy first day of school tomorrow for a lot of people where I live. I start school tomorrow and am excited (and sad summers over :0( ) What are you and your dolls' thoughts on back-to-school?


Tạm biệt!, (Goodbye in Vietnamese.)
Zoë


Comments

  1. Literally so amazing! Woah! You are definitely going to get through the first round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope so ;0)
      - Zoë
      P.s. Your pic is awesome too.

      Delete
  2. I love it! Thanks for entering, and good luck!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute picture! I love it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had quite a hard time getting them to stand upon the downhill sidewalk :0) Thanks!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  4. How do you enter an AGPC? I have seen them, but I have never known how to do one before they are done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts