Pass it around Meet Up and Update

Hiya guys! So I just checked out a post over at  Maddie's Blog and found out about this really awesome way to see if there are any other doll lovers in your area! On Oct. 9 where a blue shirt and a bubble braid. Just spreading the word :0) (Anyone notice how much I use these ;0) So I also tried to do a photoshoot in my basement (Sleepover photoshoot) but it didn't go very well so I'm going to learn how to use a reflector. If you guys have any tips comment below.

Guess what? I'm learning how to sew this weekend! I'm starting with a simple human-sized skirt. Again any tips will be appreciated :0) 
And shout out to Mehgan! Thanks for following!
Bye!,
Zoë

Comments

  1. Yep, I am going to announce it in my post that I am doing today. :) Cool! Reflectors really make a huge difference! I once saw a professional photographer use one (since I had to hold it for her), and I was really cool. Yay for sewing! I'm sure you will get the hang of it right away!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to use one. For now I'm just using a white piece of paper that I heard can also help. I'm actually going to sew in a few minutes! I hope so, it's been tons of fun so far!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. Pictures are hard to take. The BEST picture you can ever take is one outside on a cloudy day. Cloudy because, it evens out the light and you don't have any shadows! I tried taking a picture in my basement, it's hard because it's so dark. :/ And you don't get a lot of natural light. I hoped this helped! :) Love your blog!

    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I have no clue how to work a reflector... lol So cool that you have one though!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the tips! Today is a cloudy day in my area so I'm going to go out later! I don't have one at the moment, but I figured I should learn just in case :0)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts