Back to School!

Hi guys!! I'm SO sorry I haven't post much lately!! I've been working on this, huge post which you will read soon. I also got way more homework then I'm used to this year, but I will figure out a schedule soon. So now I will hand it over to Chrissa.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hi! So I started getting ready for the first day day of school by, well,....staying up until 12:00 at night hunting my closet for the perfect outfit.

Love those pants!

this picture is one of my favs!

Zoe then wanted me to pose in front of a Japanese maple in front of our house.



I was so exasted from planning my outfit that I well... fell asleep underneath that tree.

I woke up to Zoe shaking me saying I would be late if I didn't get up.

I decorated my locker with an awesome, blue polka dot wallpaper.  I Put my notebooks on the top shelf.



 
 
 
A note from Zoe*** By the way this locker is that awesome project I was so excited about. I think it turned out pretty cool, its magnetic. The lockers not finished yet. I still need add some decorations to the front.***
 
I put up my list.
 
Some of the books I'm reading this year for English.
My full locker. Love my new backpack this year!
 I walked home with Brooke.
 We traded thoughts about teachers, books, and new students.

 
 

*A note from Zoë* This has to be one of my favorites.*

Saige listened to her music in front of us.
 
 
 We got a worksheet for science on the first day! I asked Brooke for help as we walked back home.
 Brooke let me ride her scooter for a little while. It was a little different then riding other scooters.
"Put your hand here." She said
 
Riding the scooter was SO fun! I practically flew down the steep hill!
My only problem? I didn't know how to stop.....
 
HELLLPPP!!!!!!!.......
 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hope you guys enjoyed! Also, I found Chrissa's outfit at Target in the OG section. I think those pants are just the cutest! possibly a review coming your way :0)
 
Hwyl fawr, (Goodbye in Welsh.)
+ Zoe and Chrissa +
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Aww, this is so cute! The photos are flawless, I'm jealous of your skills! Chrissa's outfit is adorable! I love the pants and vest ♥

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Maddie! Oh, your an awesome photographer :0) I wish I had you skills! I know, love that outfit! I've never gotten anything from OG before so this could convince me... I want those pants in my size!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute and realistic photo story! I love her outfit so much! The pants are just sooo adorable!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mint! It took me forever to do but I finally did ;0) I love her outfit too! So fabulous! I want to hunt down a pair myself!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  3. Haha! Adorable photostory! It made me laugh! I love Chrissa's outfit soooooooooo much! The pants are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! Thanks, Chrissa is one crazy doll! Love it too! Maybe a review?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts