First day of FallšŸ


Hi guys! So, despite the title, it's not the first day of fall today. The first day of fall was, I think, actually Monday! (I took the pics last Saturday, and tried to upload them, but there were some strange uploading problems :0) ) I like the way the photoshoot turned out. Fall lighting! (If you're wondering about my love of fall, I first, just really love it, and second,my birthday is month in during the fall.) 
Anyway, voila!

Saige decided to take Coconut for a little walk.






" Go Fetch!"- Saige
                                                                "Woof!" - Coconut
Then Saige brought Coconut to a beautiful flower field that was very large, so Coco could run around.
Saige also wants to note "I didn't nickname Coconut Coco, that was all Kanani. Dont ask me why, he's not chocolate colored. It kind of just stuck." Ohhh Saige....
 So many flowers! If you look really closely you can see the small, white flowers Saige put in her hair.


I think in this pic Saige looks like Pippy Longstocking ;0)
This flower one may be one of my favorites.
Also, remember when I made my button? Well I said I'd button swap with a few people and that hasn't happened? Well, I've had some trouble getting the buttons to fit on here so I may be slightly redesigning (Or editing ) my blog just a bit :0) Hope you guys enjoyed!
Selamat tinggal! (Goodbye in Indonesian.)
Zoƫ and Saige

Comments

  1. I literally have no words.......but PERFECT! The outfit, the hair, everything! You are an amazing photographer! :) Cool! In just realized I forgot to add your button to my blog! I'll have to do it right away!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Thanks Mint! Ok, I have to do that for you too :0)
      - Zoƫ

      Delete
  2. Oh, wow! Fall is my favorite month, too! When is your B-day? Mine is Oct. 18th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, cool! I just love fall! I can't really say when my birthday is, but it's early fall ;0)

      Delete
    2. That's ok, I love your blog! ;)

      Delete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! You are one fabulous photographer! I LOVE the fourth picture!!! Stunning shoot overall, though ;D

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie! I like that one too. You are do sweet!
      - Zoƫ

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh! Those photos are absolutely stunning! They are all sooooo pretty and I love them a lot!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice :0) Thanks! There was some nice lighting that day.
      - Zoƫ

      Delete
  5. These are such lovely photos! I must go and pin them right away! :)

    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks! I know, I love pinning too!
      - Zoƫ

      Delete
  6. Those photos are so pretty! I love Felicity's fishtails. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think Saige rocks those braids too ;0)
      - Zoƫ

      Delete
  7. Oh my! I mistook Saige for Felicity! Oops! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok ;0)
      - Zoƫ
      P.s. I've done the same thing!

      Delete
  8. Great photo shoot/story! Saige looks great in that outfit and Coconut is ever so darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melody Silverleaf! I know, I wish I had a dog like Coconut ;0) Saige says thanks! She also said it took her *hours* to put it together! Oh Saige!
      - Zoƫ

      Delete
  9. OMG! Those photos are all gorgeous!!!! Stunning, even! I love them sooooo much! You are soooo talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! Your pics are really pretty too. Thanks for following me!
    - Zoƫ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ginny: Oh my goodness, I love this photo shoot!! It's flawless!!
    June: Your photos are so gorgeous! And I love Saige in that dress!
    ~<3Ginny~ and **June**

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts