Happy Birthday Kanani!

This is Kanani! Yesterday was my birthday! A year and a half ago the doll family decided to foster a dog, instead of adopting, so we could show that we were responsible enough for a dog. Mom said we couldn't fully adopt a dog until we showed her we were responsible.


This is Coconut. A two year old mischievous, white Westie dog.

Today was the day we had to return Coconut for another family to adopt. The reason we had to return her today was because we started to foster her on the day of my last birthday.


As I was bringing him back I blinked back tears.


"Goodbye Coconut" I said as I closed his cage.
I went to the bathroom before we left.
I came back one last time to say goodbye to Coconut.
" Where is Coconut?" I shouted. 
Then, I realized I should keep my voice down so the other dogs don't get nervous.

Saige came trotting over.
"Don't worry Kanani," Saige comforted. "The employees probably brought him inside for a Family to look at."
Then, Saige and I walked back to the house talking about dogs, birthdays, and science.

"SURPRISE!" Shouted Ember, Saige, Samantha, and Brooke
It was Coconut! It was really Coconut!

" Thank you!"
Later we had a beautiful two layer, lemon cake.
The cake had a raspberry filling in the center, yellow and purple icing, and 12 purple candles with beautiful silver candle holders we use for all the girls' birthdays.

Present wise, I got dog food, ( For Coconut, not for me!) several 300+ page books, and a beautiful bracelet with glimmering, polished beads and small Macadamian nuts from Hawaii.

On another note, have you ever gone into thoughs isles in Micheal's that no one really ever goes in?
I did yesterday and I found this pink bathtub, perfect in size for Barbie, Pullip, and Monster High.
Have you ever found any thing unique at Micheal's or another craft store? Comment below!


Sayōnara, (Goodbye in Japanese.)
Zoë





Comments

  1. Wonderful photostory!!!

    -Fluff
    agbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found little lamps once at the Dollar Store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice find! I should go to the dollar store and check that out. Thanks for commenting!- Zoe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts