BeForever

  Right now there are tornado sirens going off and they sky is dark gray. So I thought right now would be a good time to blog about Beforever...in the basement.

   Lately a lot of talk has been going around on blogs like Living a Dolls Life. Beforever will be bringing back Samantha  (Yeah!) and many changes to Historical meet outfits, best friend dolls, and possibly other new dolls. 

  I really like Kit's (possibly) new meet outfit with its turquoise fabric and red belt and embroidery. I have heard this outfit is more historically inspired then historically accurate, which I hope doesn't happen with the Beforever changes, but the dress is very cute.
  Julie has two possible new meet outfits. I am not that crazy about them. I like some of her other outfits better. Her peace sign meet outfit doesn't look like there is that much thought in it. The denim meet outfit looks like there is some thought in it, but it isn't really my style.

Rebecca's possible new meet outfit is very.... pink. The dress is cute, but the color....no. I like Rebecca's current meet outfit, it is cute and fits her time period. I really hope this isn't Rebecca's new meet outfit.  
   
  All photos are from Living a Dolls Life. I encourage you to check her blog out. Its great!
Ciao,
Zoe

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! Tornadoes! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was very stormy! Quite an interesting day.
      - Zoë

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts