Fantasy Dress

It's Kanani! A few days after my birthday I got a birthday package from my cousins. I opened it and found a beautiful dress made by  Clarisse's Closet  Zoë convinced me that I should go outside to have a photo shoot. (Though, not much convincing had to be done.... I love going outside while modeling clothes.)

I spotted something in the grass. "Is it a flower?" I thought hopefully

                                             It was a flower! This flower is called  'Fuchsia'.


The dress ( as Clarisse  names this collection of clothes.) reminds me of vintage and unique.

"It looks like summer!," I thought excitedly "With all the green."

Here is an edit of me standing next to an antique looking bird statue. In this dress I feel like a fairy and the forest is a kingdom. (That kind of sounded weird, but it's true.) 

Doei, (goodbye in Dutch.)
Zoë
P.s. I want to make a cool header, does anyone know a program I could make?





Comments

Popular Posts