Hot Summer Days


  Today started out as a nice, sunny day. Kit, Chrissa, and I brought out our scooters to race down a little hill in our neighborhood.





Kit won twice, I think she just used the best scooter though. Chrissa won once, and I won once too.
After we raced, Saige came outside with a soccer ball that she started to kick around. I joined her, then  Chrissa and Kit started kicking around the ball. Simply kicking the ball turned into an intense, long game of soccer.

Saige and Kit were on a team, while Chrissa and I  played together.




Saige shoots the ball and scores!
Kit and Saige won. I realized though that Saige plays soccer with Brooke a lot so that's how she got so good.

The sunny, cloudless sky turned a blue-gray. Then it emitted dark clouds. 
Suddenly a siren, a tornado siren pierced the air. Next we ran inside before it started to pour.
Everyone made a cup of hot chocolate and picked up some pillows.

"Yum!!" ~Chrissa



Yes, I accually took this photo shoot/ story during a tornado. ( Though I didn't know it was a tornado until the sirens!) That was quite an interesting day ;0)    Anyways, I found the coolest thing on Etsy the other day, customized Harry Potter AG from       KateLaurenDesigns     It made me want to make another custom... What do you guys think?

Comments

  1. Cute photo story! I LOVE Saige's overalls! Where did you get them? Yes! I custom doll definitely sounds like a cool idea. ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The overalls are from Kit's Overall outfit that retired in 2011. Do you have any ideas for a custom?
      - Zoë

      Delete
    2. Oh, gocha! ;) Hmm....maybe a special wig or something.

      ~ Mint

      Delete
    3. Yeah, that would be good.
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. I loved the photo story! I think a custom doll sounds fabulous, I'd give suggestions but I perform better knowing what you want your custom to be like =P ;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be fun to Havana custom with Marie- Grace's face mold or #54's facemold. Other then that I'm open to any thoughts. Thank you :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I like those face molds (I thought I disliked Marie-Grace's mold but I recently went over to a friend's house and she has MG, who is actually really pretty in person)! I've seen customs that have Marie-Grace heads and bodies with darker hair, my favorite is one with a Ruthie wig, however I also think her original hair color is cute, maybe you could find a parting wig from Ruby Red Galleria? Then you could part their hair wherever, like McKenna =) I don't know, I think I'm just rambling at this point ;) as for customs with #54's face mold, which I love, I think any dark wig would look super cute, maybe even something lighter? Perhaps a dark auburn...I'm not quite sure ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. I didn't like the Marie- Grace face mold until I saw it it person too. I'll check Ruby Red Galleria out. MG would look super cute with Ruthie's wig. I've also seen # 54 with a reddish/ blondish wig before.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos. their so cute.
    XOXO
    Allison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts