Quick Photoshoot

Hey guys! Sorry this is such a short photoshoot! It was kind of last minute as I was trying to get some pictures in before I go on vacation. 





Does anyone notice Kanani's freckles? I put these on using removable watercolor paint.

She has such gorgeous eyes!

I will hopefully go to an American Girl store during the BeForever release on my vacation. Don't quote me on this but if I'm there I will get some pics. I also made a new poll that I would love if you answered!
Paalam na!, (Goodbye in Flipino.)
Zoë

Comments

  1. ...*stares at the pictures*...this...is...AMAZING. Kanani is just gorgeous, and this photo shoot is just perfection. I voted on the poll ;) although this PS is lovely, my favorite has to be the first. Overall, I think this is my favorite shoot of yours yet =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting on poll. It took me a long time to figure out how to change the gadget background. The first is my favorite pic too. Thank you sooooo much! Your comments made my day.... Errrr night...
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! Your photography is perfection! I love the freckles on Kanani! Ugh!! These photos are so pretty!! :D :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The freckles are actually from a tutorial on Agsmiless. Thank you, your photos are awesome too!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  3. Kanani is a stunner for sure! I love how you have styled her hair and those sandals...gah so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;0) I love her sandals too, they are from Saige's Sweater outfit. Kanani's hair kind of reminds my of Game of Thrones.... Even though I've never watched it.
      - Zoë

      Delete
  4. Have a fun vacation. The photos are so cute too!
    Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so good at photography! These photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Again, you guys comments make my day.
      - Zoë

      Delete
  6. Love the pictures Zoë! Kanani makes a beautiful subject!

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts