Summer Vacation *Part one*

I took this pic through the car window on our 15 hour car ride. 
Today (First day of vacation.)Rebbecca got a photo shoot all to her self. I recently customized her by heating boiling her hair
Ready for an adventure.
I LOVE black and white photos! 

" I gazed at the beautiful salty water" - Rebbecca


"My sea glass necklace from my last visit."



" I finally got to go down to the beach." " The water was so warm!"

As I took this photo Rebbecca decided to test the water. ( She fell over in the wave!!) ( She's fine though, lots of blow drying.)


Today I found a live sand dollar on the beach! Rebbecca took some some pictures with it before I threw it back.

All of those little leg (Called Cilia) were moving.
Rebbecca also found some sea shells.
I may not be able to post on Wensday because of a weak wifi signal, but I'll take tons of photos.
Búcsú!, ( Goodbye in Hungarian.)
Zoë and Rebbecca

Comments

  1. Have fun on vacation! I just got back from the beach (a fifteen hour drove for me, too) about an hour ago ;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super long drive! But then when you are relaxing at the beach, it's worth it ;0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. It looks like you two are having fun! :) Rebecca's hair looks awesome by the way. Enjoy the beech!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Heat boiling works really well!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your vacation. I love the photos.
    Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have fun! The pictures you took so far are awesome! They are all really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet! Thanks!,
    Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures! They are so cute on the beach! :)

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebbecca loves the beach! The pics were fun to take. Thank ya!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  7. Do you have a button I could put it on my blog?
    Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I don't have a button yet, but I'll try and make one this week. When I do we can do a button swap!
      - Zoë

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts