Daisy Chain Award!


Hi everyone! Mint from the Abbott Doll Family nominated me for the Daisy Chain Award! I'm super excited about it because it's my first award in blogging. I also got 1,000 page views today!
Here are the questions.

1.  If you were asked by American Girl to create a GOTY 2015, what would she look like and what would her personality be? 

  I would create a GOTY with an medium skin tone and loose, curly black and coral ombré hair. Her name would be Aster. (Which I think means star.) 
Aster would have Sonali's facemold and dark green eyes. Her meet outfit would either be a solid, spaghetti strapped, coral dress, a gray, knitted, sweater (Think Saige.) with chevron print, and brown ankle high brown lace up boots. Or Aster's meet out could be a denim jacket on top of a very lightly printed poka dot, short sleeved top, fun floral printed leggings in warm color scheme,a black park of the raspberry glasses from American Girl,and those ankle boots I was talking about earlier. Aster would like writing, reading, and acting. I think it would be great if Aster could also have a disability which no other American Girls have. 

2.  How many more dolls do you plan to get in the future and what doll are they?

I'm not planning on getting any more dolls at the moment, but as you guys know I probably will. :0)
If I do ( Or should I say When I do.) I will most likely get Addy, Kaya, or Ivy. I also would like to get a less expensive BJD.

3. What is your favorite article of doll clothing? Ex; shorts, tanks, crop tops, jeans, etc.

I like doll shorts (I don't have many.) and tank tops and croptops. (Again, don't have very many.)
Tank tops are awesome because you can pair anything you want with them.

4. What season do you like best for doll photography or anything related to dolls?

I LOVE doing doll photography during Fall. The orange and yellow leaves are just so pretty in the background and you can take pictures like raking leaves or carving pumpkins. I really just like taking pictures in all seasons though because all seasons have unique things about them.

5.  What was your best doll-sized find?

I seriously look for doll sized items everywhere. One time with the help of a blog I forgot the name to (I think it was Doll Diaries.) I found these awesome little green toothbrushes at the dollar store.
(Originally one time use toothbrushes or tooth picks.) I also found a pink bathtub for Pullips, Monster High, or Barbies at Micheal's in the back clearance sections. I should just do a post on miniature finds someday.

6.  MAG, GOTY, or Historical?

GOTY or Historical. I like GOTY because American Girl surprises you with a new GOTY doll every year and seeing the GOTY's personality and clothing is fun. I also really like historicals because my first American Girl doll was Kit (Random fact of the day.) so Historicals will always have a special place in my heart. The Historicals have nice clothing and great stories too.

7.  What do you think of American Girl Historical dolls changing to Beforever?

Hmmmmm.... I have mixed feelings about Beforever. A teaser that was blogged about on Living A
Doll's Life made the rewritten story plots seem a bit strange. Apparently you go back in time and
meet the Historical Characters, which seems kind of complicated. Some of the new clothing looks really cute and something I would buy, some not as much. I'm excited that the Historicals will get some attention, but did AG have to give the whole Historical line a new face to do that? Now I'm just ranting. ;0)

8.  If you watch Aspen Heights, Ben and Elita or Callan and Elita?

I've actually never watched this show before. Could any one comment and tell me what it's about? This seems like it needs some looking into...
Update- Just caught up today and I must say that it's pretty awesome. Right now I'm with Ben and Elita,because Ben and Elita were friends before all of the Aspen and the Height knowlage. Plus Ben is just a nice person. I have to know more about Callan, but right now he seems pretty funny.

I am nominating-

Four Friends in Collage


Here are your questions...

1. Where and when did you learn photography?

2. How long does it typically take you to make a blog post?

3. What are your thoughts on GOTY Isabelle?

4. What doll has your favorite personality? Or most interesting?

5. Where is your favorite doll photography spot?

6. Cotton Candy or Funnel Cake?

7.  Favorite post you've ever made?

My move went smoothly and I will post on the weekends again! 
Thank you again Mint for nominating me!!!




Comments

  1. I love your GOTY 2015 idea! That would be really cool!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love your idea for GOTY 2015, I would buy her at 12:00 AM on January first!!!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts