Julie's Day


Hi everyone! It's Julie, Saige's American Girl doll.This is what I do during a normal day.

First, I have a crunchy breakfast of cereal.  
I really like my cereal.
Eva,Saige's little sister, likes playing with me and doing my hair. I don't feel the same way...
"Help me!" ~ Julie

I always finds a way to twist out of Eva's arms. Tag!
Then I climb up the book shelf and wave at Eva.
Next I  practice piano. When I practice everyone leaves the room for some reason, I don't know why. I think I'm a great piano player.

Some days I take Kit's school notebook and color. There are lots of crossword puzzles in there.
Kit tells me that the crossword puzzles are notes,but they sure look like crossword puzzles to me.

I like reading on rainy days. ("Notice the book is upside down"~Saige)

I read late into the night by the crackling fire.

Näkemiin!, (Goodbye in Finnish.)
Saige and Julie (And Zoë)

Comments

  1. I absolutely love this photo story, it's adorable!!! My minis never have this much fun ;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie is quite an interesting mini. Thank you :0)
      Bye!,
      Zoë

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I love the room arrangement you have with the piano! Fab photos!! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The room (backdrop) is Caroline's Parlor. Right now I sadly don't have a finished dollhouse even though one in the process of being built is in my garage...
      ~Zoë

      Delete
  3. Isn't Dell/Eva/Piper (we named her Piper) adorable? *sighs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts