Last Day Of School!

12:15 Friday- 
We had a half- day at school. Dakota's family asked if I wanted to come to their cabin for the weekend. I said yes. ( Of course, why wouldn't I?)

"Woohoo!" Dakota yelled out. " Summer!"

                                                            I threw my arms up. 
                                                        "Ahhh!" Dakota cried out.

"Sorry..." I said as I realized that my arm knocked over her scooter.
"I'm fine," Dakota replied.

When we got to the cabin I changed into some green shorts and Dakota headed outside. 
"Want to play tag?" Dakota asked.
My feet sank into the warm sand and I became it.
 After a long game of tag we headed out to the boat.


After a boat ride Dakota's parents went inside to make hamburgers. Dakota and I made a sandcastle.


After we finished the sandcastle we sat on the dock.

It was SO pretty.

Then we ran to get inside before the mosquitos came out.

We looked at the amazing view one last time.
" Tomorrow we should go tubing!" I Exclaimed.

Vale!, ( Goodbye in Latin.)
Zoë













Comments

Popular Posts