Summer Solstice

Hi! Today is the summer solstice! Ember fractured her leg this week playing soccer with Brooke. Ember said it was kind of sad this happened during the summer, but she could catch up on practicing her drums. She said she wanted to start a band this summer.

I was working on my fairy gardens for the Kids Art Fair. Today I was making clay Olafs for Frozen themed fairy gardens.
I used Crayola clay.
"It's so nice out today," I thought.

Here's Olaf!

If you want a tutorial to make Olafs comment below!

Ember came in and asked if she could help me.
Ember made 'Snow' (clay) bodies, while I made heads.
Ember and I broke into a duet of 'Do you want to build a snowman?'

"Do you want to help me tomorrow?" I asked Ember.
"I think I'm going to go outside..."

To be continued...

Dag!, (Goodbye in Belgium.)
Zoë




Comments

  1. How cute.....Yes please I would love to know how to make Olaf :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok!!! I was hoping you would say that! :0) thanks
      Zoë

      Delete
    2. You welcome....Oh and get well soon Ember!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts