+ Wood and Wind +



Hey guys! Happy Halloween! What did you guys dress up as (If you went treat-or-treating)? I made a cotton candy costume out of a large t-shirt and spray-painted pillow fluff. 

It's that lovely time of year where the leaves are colorful, the grass is still green, there are plenty of cloudy days, and it seems like everything outdoors is richly hued. It can also be windy. And for us doll photographers, the wind is not your friend... I was reminded of this many times throughout this photoshoot. Oh well, the wind-blown hair look makes up for it. Hope you enjoy!

+++++++









Happy Halloween!
-Zoe 

Comments

  1. I LOVE the last one! So cute! I was a cat lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I agree the last one is so cute! I love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her poncho is so cute!! Oh my gosh tell me about it! My doll's hair are always blowing all over their faces and it drives me insane! And then trying to stand a barbie up in the wind, don't even get me started on that! These photos are so amazing and the last one is GOLD!!! Awesome job!! :D
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls @ http://lydiasdolls.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The poncho is really hard to get over her head XP Yes! I think it one of the things that annoys me the most about outdoor photography. And then my doll always ends up falling over because of the wind. Thank you so much!!
      ~ Zoe

      Delete
  4. When are you going to post the next video on Youtube! The first video was so smooth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually have a tripod right now (Last time I just used books). I'm hoping to get one in about a weekish. Then I'll start on my next stop motion. Thanks :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
    2. Oh thats nice! You could do hauls and other things. Do u know Mixiepixie7? She does those things

      Delete
    3. Yeah, That would be fun :0) I love Mixiepixie7! She's such a great stopmotioner. I wanted to do a Christmas movie or something like that but I think that's more than I can chew. Hopefully I have some kind of Christmas-themed stop motion up before Christmas. I'm planning to start this weekend!
      - Zoe

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! Great photos in a great setting of a lovely model in a fabulous outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts