Update Time!! A Youtube Account?



Hi guys! So I've been wanting to make a Youtube channel since about...third grade. After getting Marlee, I tried my hand at making a stop motion ( Substituting a tripod for a box and a stack of books) and found that it was difficult but also really fun.  I decided to make a Youtube channel for any stop motions I make in the future, tutorials, reviews, etc. 

Here's the link my channel: Glowy Zoe

Also, If anyone knows how to edit the about tab on Youtube and add links to it, please comment below. I'm a bit confused ;0)

~ Zoe

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Majorie! You're my first subscriber :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. Exciting news hon! I cannot wait to see your videos! Sorry I have no experience with Youtube vids but there may be some tutorials on YT for that sort of thing ;)
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls @ http://lydiasdolls.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I have to do a bit of research on how to use Youtube. It's so different from Blogger.
      -Zoe

      Delete
  3. Why aren't you uploading? No rush! You can do an all my dolls vid! I like it would be fun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts