+ Barefoot and Tutus +

Believe it or not, yesterday was the first day of spring!
 All the snow has melted here and it's really warm outside. Because it was so lovely I took Ellie out while she practiced her dance moves.



Ellie loves dancing and singing in musicals. She is a very good actor. Ellie tells me that she wants to be on Broadway some day.


Ellie spends a lot of time designing and up-cycling clothes. Recently she made a lovely embroidered shirt out of a boring, old white one she found in the back of her closet.


Ellie is also very good at soccer. She is going to play on a traveling soccer team with Piper and Ember this spring.




After a bit of dancing she took a small break on a nearby rock.







Have a great Saturday!,
+ Zoe and Ellie +



Comments

  1. Zoë, you are honestly such an amazing photographer ♥ Ellie looks gorgeous! All our snow had melted and for about a week, we were snowless, but yesterday we got four inches *sigh* anyways, I love love love this shoot ♥ My favorite is probabky tge fourth :) oh, and I have a question: what lens do you use? I'm saving up for the T5i and plan on getting the 50 mm f/1.8 lens, but I'm also looking for others.:)

    -m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's so much Maddie!
      4 inches!?! Ugh it must be awful outside! I hope it warms up.
      Thanks again! That one might be my fav too :0)
      I use the Macro EF 100mm lens. It's a bit expensive, but you could Probaly get it used on eBay for less. I think that the 50mm would be really nice.
      Good luck!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. These are such gorgeous photos! The lighting is absolutely perfect!♥ And I also love the little story that you put with it; it's so cute!
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie is so gorgeous <3 I love the third picture!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures as always! Ellie looks so pretty!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Zoe! I love them so much! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts