AGPC Entry ( A bit late)

Hi Guys! Sorry for vanishing off the face of earth. I just got really busy and have had lots of tests this week to study for.

Anyway... Here is my AGPC entry. Sorry its a bit late. I completely forgot it was due yesterday!! 



Addy cannot wait to plant flowers outside when the weather warms up a bit. It's a bit hard to imagine warm weather right now though. It's currently 10 degrees out....

So Monday was Glowy Zoe's one year blogoversity!!! ( How the heck do you spell that?)
I can't believe its been one year!! I am in the process of making a post for that.

Good Night!
- Zoe

Comments

  1. Wow! That is so pretty! I love her dress and the tiny little flower pots! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture! :) Also CONGRATS ON 1 YEAR BLOGAVERSITY!! (lol how do you spell that?!?) Also I've nominated you for an award on my blog :)
    http://thenewagfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/d.html
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of Addy! I love her hair and dress!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photo of sweet Addy. I think she's my favorite historical doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Zoe! You have been nominated for the Liebster Award on my blog!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me!!
      - Zoë

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts