Award Post!



Thank you for nominating me Kara.

 Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 10 questions provided
3. Come up with 10 more questions that relate to food
4. Nominate 10 people *PLEASE TRY TO NOMINATE AT LEAST ONE PERSON*1. 

+ Kara's Questions +

1.What are you wearing right now? A white shirt with pink designs on it and capris.

2. What has been a place that you've always wanted to go to? I've got three places: Ireland, Italy, and France.

3. What is your favorite BeForever doll? Kit and MaryEllen. 

4. What's your favorite color? Mint and coral

5. Skirt or Pants? Hmmmm.... Pants for school and skirts for summer.

6. Boots or Sandals? Sandals.

7.  Volleyball or Basketball? Volleyball.

8. Store shopping or Yard saling? I like both, yard saling is fun to me because Of the mystery of what you're going to find and I like store shopping because of the variety.

9. What language have you aways want to learn? French :0)

10.Do you like putting puzzles together? I like to do them on rainy days.

11. If you were in a canoe, would you tip it? If I was with my brother, yes ;0)

My Questions +

1. What is the strangest or most different food you've ever eaten?

2. Favorite type of music?

3. What's your superhero name?

4. Do you have any Pet Peeves?

5. Favorite subject?

6. First thought when you got up this morning?

7. If you could only keep 5 of your possessions what would they be?

8. Do you sing in the shower? 

9. If you could have one superpower what would it be?

Comments

Popular Posts