+ Hey Ho +





I've been trying to do it right
I've been living a lonely life.


I've been sleeping here instead
I've been sleeping in my bed,
Sleeping in my bed.


So show me family
All the blood that I would bleed


I don't where I belong
I don't know where I went wrong
but I can write a song.


I belong with you
you belong with me you're my sweet heart.
I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweet.


Love-we need it now


Let's hope for some


So-we're bleeding out


I belong with you


You belong with me


You're my sweet


Heart.


++++++++++

This lyrics photoshoot is inspired by Adi. So this is my favorite song. It's called Hey Ho by The Lumineers.
Hope you enjoyed :0)
- Zoe




Comments

  1. honestly, share some talent with the rest of us. xD beautiful photos, as always. :}

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos...great song as well. :) I especially love the color and lighting in the 2nd to last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you. Isn't it a great song. I rather like that one too :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete
  3. I love the seventh and tenth picture, wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some of my favorites too. Thank you!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  4. Wow! These pictures are STUNNING! Fantastic as always!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! someone else likes the Lumineers!
    Beautiful pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! We just found your blog (via Doll Mag) and just love your pictures! We love all the soft lighting you use.
    ~Elizabeth, Georgia, and Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much! You guys have a lovely blog too.
      - Zoë

      Delete
  7. OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts