Before it Snows



Hiya guys! 
(Sorry for the really random title)
So I've finally kind of worked out a way to take pictures before it gets dark! 
I also have like three photoshoots waited to be posted.
Monday and Tuesday are half days next week for me at school. So you know what that means.
A ton of posts coming soon!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



















Then I went inside because it started to snow and my hands were frozen ;0) 

So I got nominated for a lot of awards this week and I will probaly have them up sometime next week or so. Thank you guys soooo much for nominating me because it means so much. You guys rock!!

Comment your favorite!
Beannacht!, (Goodbye in Irish)
Zoë

Comments

  1. Pretty pictures! Love the last one. Can't wait for the other photo-shoots. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adi!
      I think the last one is my fav too :0)
      I hope I can get them up soon!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. Chrissa is so pretty! I hope it snows here (sigh... its raining right now) Enjoy the snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :0)
      I know. It snowed a ton a few days ago, but it rained and all the snow washed away. (I was really hoping for a snow day)
      - Zoë

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I love that sweater! Thank you so much for following my blog. I really want to follow your blog, but I am unsure of how to do so because I cannot find the little "follow button." Can you help me please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :0)
    Hmm.. I'm not sure where it would be. You could also try following by copying the URL and pasting it in after you click on the add blog button by the list of blogs you follow.
    Hope that helped! (If not, I'm going to try to find a way to add that button if I don't already have it)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooo pretty! I love her sweater! I really like the last photo! ;)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous photos Zoe!! Yay, I can't wait to start seeing more photos!! WHERE DID YOU GET HER SWEATER BECAUSE SERIOUSLY THAT IS ADORABLE. Sorry, I kind of have this thing for sweaters :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures, Zoë<3 her sweater is adorable! I LOVE sweaters. Especially the big comfy ones! ;) I can't wait to see the other photo-shoots :)
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissa is such a nice doll! I like her outfit and the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chrissa looks so cute!<3 *in dramatic voice* trust me when I tell you this, I know about freezing hands! Haha!xD
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, these are AMAZING!!!

    ~M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts