Into the Wind











Here are a few random pics :0)




I think these pics are the last ones with green in them for a while. In other words, it snowed today and actally stuck to the ground! You know what that means though, Christmas time!!! 

 Sorry for not being around much guys, my brother and I have a ridiculous amount of activities right after school and when they are over it's too dark to take any pictures because of the end of daylight savings time. it now gets dark a lot earlier :0p Some of the activities end next week so I'll hopefully have more time. 

Thank you guys soooooo much for 14 followers! It's amazing. I was seriously jumping up and down when I saw 14. You guys are super sweet and supportive and awesome :0)

Auf Wiedersehen!,(Goodbye in German)
Zoë

Comments

  1. Sooo goregeous! I love the third to last one with the bokeh. Yay for snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I think that one was my favorite too.
      I'm really wishing for a snow day right now.....
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, Zoë, these are so beautiful ♥ congrats on 14 followers!!! The second to last photo is gorgeous ♥♥♥♥♥♥ the lighting is perfect!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so pretty! ♥ everyone is getting snow... except me. I always get missed and instead of getting snow, I get rain. =/

    But, I'm super excited for Christmas!!!

    Congrats on 14 followers, by the way. =)
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are just stunning. :O
    I wish I had your talent.
    We got snow here too... about 4/6 inches of it. xD
    Congrats on the fourteen followers!!! Your blog is amazing. ^_^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! I like how you did her hair in the rope braid! I think I like the forth to the last one best! Haha same here...No more green. Congratulations on 14 followers zoë!!
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nominated you!
      http://pictureperfectagblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-stahp-ur-too-sweet-for-ur-own-good.html
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
    2. I nominated you for ANOTHER award!
      http://pictureperfectagblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/more-awards.html
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous pictures Zoe, they're really really nice :) Congrats on fourteen followers, you certainly deserve it!! Apparently we've been lucky, we've only had flurries. (Usually by now we've got at least a foot of snow :P)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We nominated you!!
      http://smalltownamericangirlz.blogspot.com/2014/11/more-awards.html

      Delete
  7. Hey! I awarded you on my blog! http://girlydolltype.blogspot.com/2014/11/awards.html

    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saige's hair is so pretty! I love your pictures. Congrats on 14 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Zoe! I love them! Saige's hair is really pretty and I really like the second to last photo! Congrats on 14 followers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts