Warm

The weather was fairly warm today, (is it just me because I am really sick of this cold weather!) so I decided to take Chrissa out for a photo shoot. Chrissa REALLY wanted to write about something so I let her blog today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Ello!, I really do love snow but really here at Glowy Zoë, we've had too much. (I seriously think we have broken a record) It was pretty sunny today so I went outside (Zoë decided to follow me and take pictures!)



The longest slide ever.

"Hello! Sun."

Then I stopped to soak in the warm, relaxing sunshine.
"Ahhhh" I thought "Spring is finally here!"

Ciao!,
Zoë




Comments

  1. Cute! And can I just say that I love the accent over the E in your name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When I was younger I used to write stars instead of dots. ;0)
      (Sometimes I still do.)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts