Ugly Sweater Contest



Hello guys! It's Chrissa. I found some old sweaters in the basement when we were getting out the decorations a couple days ago. I wasn't sure what to do with them at first but then I realized that were perfect for decorating.  So today Dakota, Rebecca, and I decided to have an "Ugly" sweater contest.


I set out some plastic jems and a TON of sequins and we got started. 





Here are the finished products. Who do you think made the ugliest sweater? (I definitely did!)


Merry Christmas!
~Chrissa

Comments

  1. I think Dakota!
    Bella
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please check out my blog? I'm trying to get one more follower by tonight. If I can, then I will have a doll related giveaway. Thanks'
    Bella
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll check out you're blog :0)
      - Zoë

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts