AGPC entry!!


Here's my entry pic:


I'm going to use Addy as my doll in all my entries. 

Ok, so a week ago I finally went to the post office to pick up a very, very late Christmas present. My grandma told me that there was another present coming in the mail but it was back ordered so it would be awhile before it came. Well when it did finally ship the package was stuck until we picked it up at the post office. 
Inside the package was Addy. 

I'll have her meet post up soon.


Addy loves to do crafts and she loves to draw. She's very good at both. Addy is always fashionable and up to the latest trends. 




She also is an amazing singer and pianist. 




Hope you liked my entry. Right now I'm up watching SuperBowl commercials :0) 
I may change Addy's name to something like Ellie. What do you think? Any name ideas?
Bonnuit!,
Zoë




Comments

  1. That is really adorable! I'm definitely voting for you! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :0)
      I'll vote for you too. Your entry was adorable!
      - Zoë

      Delete
  2. Addy is so cute! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting Addy! She is darling. I love your photography so much it's not even funny ♥♥♥ I think Ellie is a lovely name :)

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she's adorable too. I've been wanting her for a really long time.
      Thank you sooooo much Maddie. That means a lot coming from you because I really admirer your photography skills :0)
      Thanks! I think I might change her name to Ellie.
      - Zoë

      Delete
  4. Oh addy (or Ellie) is so adorable!
    And your pictures are gorgeous. They look so quiet and calm. I would like to do art and piano like addy/Ellie.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know, I wish I had time to art and piano like that.
      - Zoë

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts